Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Thanksgiving Week

During my thanksgiving week I went to City Walk with my sister, aunt, and cousin. The whole week I was doing my homework and watching movies. I did my homework for all my classes, that was really stressful. The movies that I watched were Moana, Madea, and Freedom Writers. On Thanksgiving Day I went to my moms aunts house. A person that I meet that day was my moms cousin. It was my moms cousins birthday on Thanksgiving and we celebrated it. There was a lot of food and we ate a lot. On Black Friday i went with my cousins to the mall. The mall was really full, people were buying stuff everywhere. There were big lines on some of the stores.I had a lot of fun during my Thanksgiving Week, except when I was to do homework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment