Friday, April 13, 2018

Student Success Statement

" I have been asked what I mean by ' word of honor.' I will tell you: Place me behind prison walls- walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground- there is a possibility that in some way or another I might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can I get out of that circle? No, never! I'd die first."- Karl G. Maeser

Image result for Karl G. Maeser


This quote means that people should always keep their word. For example if you make a promise. People have to keep their promise. An example is if someone say " I promise I will clean the house." You have to do it cause you promise you would do it. If people don't plan to keep their promise then they shouldn't promise something. If people are going to promise something they should keep their word. It better for someone to trust you than someone not having trust on you. It's always important to do what is right. It also import to keep your word!

No comments:

Post a Comment