Thursday, December 14, 2017

Class Evaluation

1. What are things you liked about the class?
The things that I like about this class is that we get to know about different careers. We learn what is wrong and what is right. We also get to know the quotes of different people.We learn how to type without seeing the keyboard. 

2. What are things you did not like about the class?
There is nothing that makes me not like this class. I like this class!

3. Recommendation for improving the class.
 I think there is nothing for the class to improve on.

4. What was a highlight for you in this class?
The highlight for me in this class is learning about different careers. Also learning how to be a CTR person and how to always choose the right.

5. Explain:Did you really do your best in this class?
I really did my best in this class because I did what I had to do for this class .

6. Answer: Are you reading/writing in your Life Planning Goals Journal for at least five minutes daily? Explain
I am reading and writing in my  Life Planning Goals Journal daily because I have to read the goals and accomplish them and I have to set some more.

7.Answer: Are you committed to being a CTR person? Why or Why not?
I am committed to being a CTR person because it's never okay to be a CTW person. Mr. Haymore taught me to always be a CTR person 24/7 100%. 

No comments:

Post a Comment