Tuesday, January 9, 2018



Winter Break

              During my winter break I spent most of my time cleaning. I went to my cousins house for New Year's and we went ice skating, it was really hard I fell a bunch of times. I wrote in my life planning goals journal during the winter break.  I met this girl name Alejandra I met her at her job, well she works in a mexican restaurant in Huntington Park. The movies I watched were Madea, Boss Baby, and Moana. I love watching Madea because the movies are so funny. I am working on a goal that I wrote down in my life planning goals journal. The goal is to have good grades this semester. I want to end this semester with good grades. I worked on my AP World History homework. I wrote down a lot of notes and I read a lot. I was a lot of homework.

                                       Image result for moana

                                                                                                                          Image result for homework'

No comments:

Post a Comment