Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Class Evaluation

1. Some things that I liked about this class are that I learned things that are wrong and things that are right and I learned how to type without seeing the keyboard.

2. I really liked the class I learned a lot.

3. I don't think that this class has to improve, its a good class.

4. Yes I am reading my Life Planning Goals Journal at least five minutes daily because there were some goals that I set for my self and I accomplished them.

5. I am committed on being a CTR person 24/7 because choosing the right can lead you to the right path.

6. What I learned from this class that I will pass forward to others to teach and help them is to always choose the right and never choose the wrong.

7. Something that I will remember from this class is Mr. Haymore telling us to always choose the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment